It is our intention to initiate and encourage quality research in Scotland on the benefits of mindfulness in a variety of areas.
Our current areas of focus are:
- Support for patients and families affected by a cancer diagnosis ( in affiliation with the JMA Trust and The Maggie Centre)
- Support for N.H.S. staff ( in affiliation with Health Improvement team Greater Glasgow and Clyde)
- Support for veterans struggling with P.T.S.D ( in affiliation with Combat Stress)
- Support for those caring for a loved one with dementia.
- A programme within the delivery of N.H.S. care for people with addictions.
We welcome any expressions of interest or potential collaboration or partnership.